Getting Licensed To Sell Med Sups

AboutThatLife

Guru
100+ Post Club
I've heard that this is the only profitable avenue in selling health insurance. Is it possible to get the med sup license without getting a full health license?

I've heard that this is the only profitable avenue in selling health insurance. Is it possible to get the med sup license without getting a full health license?
I've never heard of this. Some states may have a health only license. Mine was life and health.

There are other health products to sell to the under 65 market. Hospital Indemnity, 24 hour Accident Expense, Critical Illness, DI, LTC, STC, HHC, etc

I would recommend just getting your life/health license. Agents come on here all the time looking for a shortcut in getting licensed for a specific product but you never know what you may end up specialize in and/or cross selling.

Spend a week studying, take the exam, and your done.

I've never heard of this. Some states may have a health only license. Mine was life and health.

There are other health products to sell to the under 65 market. Hospital Indemnity, 24 hour Accident Expense, Critical Illness, DI, LTC, STC, HHC, etc

Yea that's the problem. I wanted life AND health, but my sponsor would only approve me for life. So I took a life only test. My insurance license only lists Life as a line of authority.

Yea that's the problem. I wanted life AND health, but my sponsor would only approve me for life. So I took a life only test. My insurance license only lists Life as a line of authority.

I'll sponsor you for free and you can get your health license.

Wait... What does sponsor mean?

Back