Getting More Life Clients

I've been in the business almost 2 years now and I want to get more life customers. I've tried mail marketing several times with little results. I do mostly med supps now and I sell some FE to these customers and a few larger life. Any ideas to get production up in the life area?

as mentioned above, there is no secret formula. the KEY to SUCCESS is ACTIVITY. the more people you talk to you, the greater chance you'll have. use many lines in the water: mail, social media, web, door to door (businesses too), flyers, local marketing (signs, billboards, newspapers), and finally, referrals. Hopefully, all the things listed first, will give you enough referrals where eventually, you can lower your expenses to cold marketing, and start targeting the clients/warm prospects. just keep filling your funnel of prospects and time will filter them through.

The easiest thing to do is use a website like socialsecuritytiming.com. There is a monthly fee, but it is minimal and something you should be doing for your clients regardless. On a website like this, you load in the clients basic info and it will give you the myriad of choices available.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I don't want to hijack this thread, this may deserve a separate thread. There are very few investments that will increase lifetime income value of app. 8% annually while they are being deferred. SSI does just that. With that in mind, ie: If you can bridge them another 5 years down the road before they draw SSI, you have increased their lifetime income substantially. Things of consideration are health and family mortality history. Pretty tough to do that with anything else. The biggest thing you need to learn is how SSI works, how you can start and stop it, etc..

You should create a thread about this...

Back