Go Telemarketing- Stay Away!

We're currently in the process of researching and writing an article on Go Telemarketing after being contacted by a few agents and are gathering information. If you have any first hand experience with this company please contact us at [email protected]

Any information you provide will be kept confidential.

are you doing one on NAA also...........

We're currently in the process of researching and writing an article on Go Telemarketing after being contacted by a few agents and are gathering information. If you have any first hand experience with this company please contact us at [email protected]

Any information you provide will be kept confidential.

Actually Scott, that's not the kind of articles we're planning on doing. NAA is a legitimate business entity and whether or not agents are happy with their operation is totally subjective.

I'd only write something on NAA to the tune of their commission levels and lead programs however that's transparent to agents before they join. All of that said, in about a month, our life section will have more then enough info on the differences of being captive or going independent. You'll be happy, trust me.

I'm more interesting in outfits that are scams or ripoffs. AIM would be a better example of what I'm after.

but training agents to scare people into a non~med life plans because they have a undiagnosed health condition is a rip off....

Actually Scott, that's not the kind of articles we're planning on doing. NAA is a legitimate business entity and whether or not agents are happy with their operation is totally subjective

John, I think that's awesome and agree with you completely about the NAA thing too.

Will you be adding TSL or The Lead Champion to the list?

I believe TSL Leads and Go Telemarketing are the same company. They use the same toll free number. Registrant information shows the same address in Plano TX which is just a mail box.

Back