Go To Meetings (The Coolest Thing Ever!!)

Sam

Founder
Administrator
I have just started to use a service called Go To Meeting that has blown me away.

Essentially, you can give your clients a link to follow, that allows them to see on their computer screen exactly what you see on yours. If you want to show them multiple quotes from various companies, all you need to do is invite them to that meeting, where you can walk them through whatever you want, while they view YOUR computer screen in their browser.

If you show clients multiple quotes, or more importantly, if you try to have them sign up with electronic applications, then this is an awesome way to make sure that there are no screw-ups.

They have a free trial, which is what I am using, and it is great. If you use this link, you get an extra $10 off if you decide to use it after the free trial.

If you don't want to continue after your trial is over, you can go to subscription options and change it very easily, and still finish out your free trial.

I've been using webinars for over three weeks now to sign up clients and it's greatly impoved my closing percentage. Yes, I can do a complete presentation for my clients, walk them through the brochure, then can see my live desktop so they can watch me fill out the online app. It's surreal. I'm using http://vyew.com

I've been using webinars for over three weeks now to sign up clients and it's greatly impoved my closing percentage. Yes, I can do a complete presentation for my clients, walk them through the brochure, then can see my live desktop so they can watch me fill out the online app. It's surreal. I'm using http://vyew.com

John, this is very interesting! Are you using the free version w/ads?

Also...when you say you fill out the online app...are you actually starting the app for the client, asking them questions online/via phone, and filling out their info, then submitting the app?

A month or so ago this same subject was discussed. At that time I suggested to who ever started the thread to try www.yugma.com

It is free and my wife has used it several times in her business. I think Salpro tried it out and said he loves it. Did I mention that it is FREE!

It use to be pow wow and they have changed the name.

• Staff
I am looking into the other services, but so far, I love gotomeeting. I have not decided if I will keep it after the free trial, but until them, I am using the heck out of it.

The interface is beautiful, there are no ads, I really like the drawing feature, so that you can point out text, circle things, mark it up, and then change it back quickly.

If you use this with firefox, then you can give an awesome presentation effortlessly. Just make sure to close out the windows that you don't want your clients to see!!

Everyone who uses a different service, I would love to hear you compare this to the other services.

I am looking into the other services, but so far, I love gotomeeting. I have not decided if I will keep it after the free trial, but until them, I am using the heck out of it.

The interface is beautiful, there are no ads, I really like the drawing feature, so that you can point out text, circle things, mark it up, and then change it back quickly.

If you use this with firefox, then you can give an awesome presentation effortlessly. Just make sure to close out the windows that you don't want your clients to see!!

Everyone who uses a different service, I would love to hear you compare this to the other services.

I just used www.yugma.com tonight.

It wasn't for insurance, my partner couldn't figure out how to process a student contract, so I had him log in while I show him how using the web conference.....it worked out pretty slick, I'm definitely going to take a closer look at this tool.

WebEx

Last Friday Cisco finalized the acquisition of WebEx. This is an exciting development for WebEx users and you can be assured of Cisco's commitment to your success.

There are some exciting benefits to this acquisition.

As a customer of Cisco, you will benefit from the vast service and support resources available through one of the world's largest and most successful technology companies. Any existing relationships with WebEx sales, support and partner personnel will be enhanced by Cisco's global account network, world-class customer support, and value-added services.

WebEx on-demand applications will benefit from Cisco's unified communications market leadership. WebEx technology will be the foundation for web collaboration from Cisco with WebEx Connect providing a collaborative platform to integrate Cisco unified communications and business process applications.

This merger combines WebEx's SMB customer expertise with Cisco's leadership in the global enterprise. Small businesses will benefit from integration with Cisco's SMB-focused products. Enterprise customers benefit from a unified communications solution that combines voice, video and data collaboration.

And as a standalone division, WebEx will retain its distinct identity while benefiting from Cisco's global brand.

Please share in our excitement as WebEx enters this new phase. Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to building our relationship with you further as part of the Cisco organization.

Thank you,

Subrah Iyar
Vice President, General Manager, WebEx
Cisco

I sell 90% of my business online and I use www.vyew.com. A close second is convenos.com

Webex is overpriced and burdensome and so are the rest of them.

-J.R.

Pretty neat! Are you using the free version or the $9.95 mo version? I like the idea of no software download for the client.

Pretty neat! Are you using the free version or the $9.95 mo version? I like the idea of no software download for the client.

I pay the $10 a month for the normal package. I used the free version until I went past my book/upload limit. the company is still workout out the kinks, but I think they will dominate the market mainly because of their webinar software and ability to NOT HAVE to download software. That is a biggie!

Back