Go To Meetings (The Coolest Thing Ever!!)

I sell health insurance, can either of these sites work for me? Exactly how would it work, if a client couldn't meet with me, cause of their schedules, or they were too far, I would do a presentation basically and they would see it? Or I would just do the meeting with them online? Is there any special equipment required, besides your computer? And how would I get the brochure that I usually take to my meetings online for them to see it?

Thanks!

I use AQ Conference, it costs $19 per month, and it's easy to use. It's an awesome tool, it blows people away when you use it. Gotomeeting is a good tool, but it's over priced.

I like Glance: Glance - Desktop sharing, web demos, presentations with one click

- Simple Desktop sharing. No chat frames, icons, or menus to clutter the screen. Client on the other end sees a frame with your screen view in it. Nothing to confuse the technically challenged 60 year old client.

- Very fast to start a session. You initially download the client software to your computer. It puts an icon on your task bar. To initiate a session you click the icon. It generates a pass code. You call client and give them your unique website address and pass code and they log in. Done. Since they give you your own unique url you can probably add a link on your website.

- No downloads for person viewing your desktop. It runs on any browser with java script.

I like Glance: Glance - Desktop sharing, web demos, presentations with one click

- Simple Desktop sharing. No chat frames, icons, or menus to clutter the screen. Client on the other end sees a frame with your screen view in it. Nothing to confuse the technically challenged 60 year old client.

- Very fast to start a session. You initially download the client software to your computer. It puts an icon on your task bar. To initiate a session you click the icon. It generates a pass code. You call client and give them your unique website address and pass code and they log in. Done. Since they give you your own unique url you can probably add a link on your website.

- No downloads for person viewing your desktop. It runs on any browser with java script.

Thanks for the info. I have downloaded the trial and this is what I have been looking for. I like the speed, custom url and no buttons for the viewer. Nice and simple.

I have tried others and they have too much of a delay. Glance has been consistently keeping up with my presentation. Good product.

Thanks for the info. I have downloaded the trial and this is what I have been looking for. I like the speed, custom url and no buttons for the viewer. Nice and simple.

I have tried others and they have too much of a delay. Glance has been consistently keeping up with my presentation. Good product.

I use GatherPlace Home the Basic Servce is $29.95 nothing for the client to download. Click a pic on my website and they are automatically connected without entering a pass code or email to join. The easiest and best webconference on the Market.

I use AQ Conference, it costs $19 per month, and it's easy to use. It's an awesome tool, it blows people away when you use it. Gotomeeting is a good tool, but it's over priced.

Thanks Mr C. I tested AQ Conference today and is everything I was looking for. The system goes full screen, is real-time fast, great color contrast. What is really cool is that you can pause the conference and hide screens and folders which is nice for privacy. Glance is great as well, but for $30 less a month, AQ is a winner.

i like the price and responsiveness of vyew, but it doenst seem to allow the presenter to share the desktop without having to capture on screen and so and so on. I like the instant webinare sharing the others let you do. For my money so far netgather place lets you do it all, and allow you turn over control the to the other party so they can interact with whatever applicaiton or website your running on your desktop, including completing an app.

As far as boomerang, that is net gather place, just repackaged and bumped up $20 buck or for the ga to skim off you.

Off topic here....

Where the heck did you get your avatar? It's quite cool. Horses riding on jockeys. I smile every time I see it.

I am looking into the other services, but so far, I love gotomeeting. I have not decided if I will keep it after the free trial, but until them, I am using the heck out of it.

The interface is beautiful, there are no ads, I really like the drawing feature, so that you can point out text, circle things, mark it up, and then change it back quickly.

If you use this with firefox, then you can give an awesome presentation effortlessly. Just make sure to close out the windows that you don't want your clients to see!!

Everyone who uses a different service, I would love to hear you compare this to the other services.

Back