GoHealth VMO or AHCP?

I was browsing the forum and could not find much current disscussion on this -

I have spoken with both companies and I am torn -

I am considering taking this on a 100% phone/online venture -

Who should I get appointed with and why?

All is help welcome!

OK?

So I know there are cost involved - I plan on producing with enough volume to make them negligible -

Here is my situation -

I have 20+ nonres licenses (8 that I will maintain). Running back office 10+ submitted apps a week would cost me money if I go it alone -

The value prop with both of the aforementioned FMO's is similar - I am looking for something to help tip the scales -

Any helpful input is appreciated - Thank you!

It's going to cost $$ to run an ins biz however u slice it, whats ur commish with these fmo's for uhc and humana? and advance? any interest charges?

I always go as earned =less headache. That is really my overall goal - less headache -
The commish numbers withboth are similar and negotiable (from what I've discussed) - MajorM carriers are same"ish"
I want a company thatwon't F'up the back office work and are quick to respond to inquiries -
I can easily find negative anecdotes on the web for both companies - and - reading each companies testimonials do little to help either -
Are there any current agents working for/worked with either, at a high volume, and were treated fairly/found value in the services rendered?

I don't need product or sales training - we can cut that out of the equation -
Quite simply - I have a need for simplification - which FMO is more capable and provides the best level of agent service - if neither - Who?

no advances? unless u got a bank roll, that's just not smart business, unless they would charge an obscene amount of $$ in interest.

Back