Good Commercial Leads?

25$ a lead wholy shoot batman I want info.

Hi Sean-

If you send me a private message with your email address, desired city and preferred types of businesses, I will forward you 5 exclusive, business leads free of charge for you to try out.

I'm relatively new to the "insurance leads" industry, but I have extensive experience in other areas of internet marketing / lead generation techniques.

Along with each lead, I will forward you the actual email that I received from each company seeking a quote on their business lines insurance(s) (includes all business lines and group health). As stated, these are exclusive leads that are not sold / given / distributed to any other agents but you. All the leads are only 24 to 48 hours old (at most), since I forward them to my clients as I receive them.

At this point, I am only providing leads for commercial / business accounts (ie. no personal lines). However, one of my clients has picked up some additional personal lines business as a direct result of the interactions he had with employees at one of our business leads.

I'm kind of "testing the water" locally here in PA with 2 agents (in different geographic areas). To start, I gave both of them 5 free leads (as I have offered you). Within a week, both agents wanted to purchase as many leads (at $25 per lead) as I could provide them.

At this point, I'm not certain how many leads I can provide on a weekly basis. I'm much more concerned with quality over quantity, and this venture is not my primary source of income (so quality will remain my primary focus, regardless of profits). I can obviously provide more leads for larger geographic areas and / or cities with larger populations.

I can't make any promises, but if you shoot me a PM with the requested information I will certainly provide you with 5 free and exclusive leads.

Cory

Bump.

Anyone can offer a good source on this? :skeptical:

You've got a couple options depending on where you are located and what you're looking for.

Don't consider having Xdates or Carrier info a big deal? Get a library card and access Reference USA for free. Great resource. Search by industry, location, size of business, etc. Great filters like limiting results to businesses with an actual phone #. Export 250 records per search.

Looking to contact businesses based on when they renew or want to target businesses with weaker Carriers?

Not many options, but options none the less. There are some local providers I am aware of in certain regions- PA, NJ, DE; GA, SC; TX - as well as national sized providers like Datalister (bought by lexis) or my biz, Insurance Xdate.

Want to try out the service before you commit to anything? Sign up for a free trial on our home page. Lexis' Sr. UX/UI consultant even signed up to check us out. I don't know if they offer a free trial; I'm sure they'll at least walk you through a demo if you give them a call though. Best of luck.

Rob

Hey guys,

It's my first post here and I have a question. I'm an agent who has a pretty large commercial BoB, but I'm looking to get more business without the old fashioned knock and talk. Is there any site that provides quality lists OR actual leads?

I looked into Netquote and a couple of the big name sites, but I wanted everyone's input. I can't seem to find any reviews for their Commercial stuff, only the personal lines.

Feel free to make suggestions if you know of any sites, or anyone here who has quality lists.

Thanks!

If you're interested in expanding your business with "existing clients" and at no cost out-of-pocket to your client, I can provide you with information for consideration . PM me at your convenience.

Back