Good Email or Text for a New Lead?

Agent001

Hey everyone,

Does anyone have a successful initial email template you use to send a new lead request? Hopefully to set up a phone call to go over their options.

Also, do you text new leads that submitted their info as well? If so, is it successful? What do you say to set up a call?

Thanks in advance!

Hey everyone,

Does anyone have a successful initial email template you use to send a new lead request? Hopefully to set up a phone call to go over their options.

Also, do you text new leads that submitted their info as well? If so, is it successful? What do you say to set up a call?

Thanks in advance!

100% would depend on the initiation point.

3rd party vendor? (ie shared internet lead) Good luck.

Your own website? Better. If text: "Hi John, this is ___, you just sent me a request on my website - I'll be happy to help out. Would 2pm be good for you for me to give you a call?"

Thanks for replies. They submitted their info for a quote request on our website.

thank them for contact you and let them know you'd love the opportunity to help them.

Be yourself and be authentic. I know, vague as can be right?

I do have a little direction for you though...one thing agency owners forget to do is ask the person what their preferred method of communication is.

Figure out how they are most likely to respond to you and your closing rates should go up!

Good luck

Back