Good FMO/GA in greater Los Angeles region

John Tao

Hi all, I am new to the forum, and also new to life and health. My goal is to sell medicare insurance products. After some researching, I believe as a beginning, contracting with a FMO/GA would be a good start (?). I have searched in the forum about good FMO/GA recommendations, but most threads are very old (in 2011, 2016 etc.) Hence, I want to create a new post asking for some suggestions. Thanks in advance!

Hi all, I am new to the forum, and also new to life and health. My goal is to sell medicare insurance products. After some researching, I believe as a beginning, contracting with a FMO/GA would be a good start (?). I have searched in the forum about good FMO/GA recommendations, but most threads are very old (in 2011, 2016 etc.) Hence, I want to create a new post asking for some suggestions. Thanks in advance!
Whatever you do, do not go with Applied General Agency or Alvarez. As was stated before, ask what the release policy is and make sure that commissions are paid through the carrier.
Which specific area of Los Angeles would you want to work? Do you have any particular demographic that you would like to work?

Back