Great Tool to Route Addresses

sdmillar

Expert
Found this tool online over the weekend and I would think it could be very useful to many in our industry. Got a list of businesses or leads that you need to door knock to drop by and see and not sure what is going to be the most efficient route? This tool is very effective and it is FREE. Takes a little time to figure it out but dropping in a copy/paste list of addresses from a spreadsheet seems to be the easiest method to get a list of up to 25 addresses to route. You can print out the route or dump it into most GPS devices.

Find The Best Route Between Multiple Addresses | Route Optimization Using Google Maps

Always looking for great tools that help save time.

Found this tool online over the weekend and I would think it could be very useful to many in our industry. Got a list of businesses or leads that you need to door knock to drop by and see and not sure what is going to be the most efficient route? This tool is very effective and it is FREE. Takes a little time to figure it out but dropping in a copy/paste list of addresses from a spreadsheet seems to be the easiest method to get a list of up to 25 addresses to route. You can print out the route or dump it into most GPS devices.

Find The Best Route Between Multiple Addresses | Route Optimization Using Google Maps

Always looking for great tools that help save time.

This can help me with yard saleing.

Speaking of yard sales, this week is the week of the US11 Yard sale that runs from Virginia through Alabama.. Am sitting up at my house.. Have a bunch of antique and collectible glassware and pottery to get rid of..

Don't forget about the tax man. I remember hearing a few years about the Department of Revenue was out in force to collect sales tax.

Back