Greetings from San Francisco

Dear Insurance Forum Members,

First, it is nice to see such an active forum. A tribute to all the members for helping others. I find forums to be an excellent place to ask questions and get answers and I sincerely hope to be able to help others too.

Although I'm now working exclusively on the RIA (Registered Investment Advisor) side of the coin, I'd like to offer my knowledge, information to members of this forum who are either already an RIA or thinking of becoming one. Since many of the RIAs I support today in the vast majority of cases are also insurance licensed, the notion of hybrid (e.g. Advisor who is State Insurance Licensed and also RIA) is becoming I think more commonplace.

Look forward to helping other members on this forum and really appreciate any help on the insurance side I'll have from time to time.

Dear Insurance Forum Members,

First, it is nice to see such an active forum. A tribute to all the members for helping others. I find forums to be an excellent place to ask questions and get answers and I sincerely hope to be able to help others too.

Although I'm now working exclusively on the RIA (Registered Investment Advisor) side of the coin, I'd like to offer my knowledge, information to members of this forum who are either already an RIA or thinking of becoming one. Since many of the RIAs I support today in the vast majority of cases are also insurance licensed, the notion of hybrid (e.g. Advisor who is State Insurance Licensed and also RIA) is becoming I think more commonplace.

Look forward to helping other members on this forum and really appreciate any help on the insurance side I'll have from time to time.

Welcome to the forum!

Back