Guaranteed Issue Final Expense

I think people are forgetting that this is an INSURANCE forum...

hahahaha

lmao-2.gif
lmao-2.gif

OK please help me out of my confusion

Yes, I went back and red this thread and a few others, but I have a lady 5'2" weighing 350 plus other health issues. She has a policy with a company, but is unhappy with the cost of $4000. I thought a GI would help get her more coverage, but I'm not sure which company to check out.

Yes, I went back and red this thread and a few others, but I have a lady 5'2" weighing 350 plus other health issues. She has a policy with a company, but is unhappy with the cost of $4000. I thought a GI would help get her more coverage, but I'm not sure which company to check out.

Are you talking about replacing a $4,000 in force policy with a new $5,000 GI policy? Danger, Danger Will Robertson!!!

First unless the old policy is a newer GI policy it is unlikely the new one will save much if any money, second, what happens if this little lady goes toes up next year?

Since she is already not happy with price I would move on.

What are the best guaranteed issue final expense products in the state of Georgia?

Vantis, Gerber or Depending on what her health issues are AmCon.

What are the best guaranteed issue final expense products in the state of Georgia?

Gerber is definitely lowest. Kemper is good, depending on age, females in age 60-70 bracket seems to be competitive. Bankers Fidelity out of Atlanta is good, but I don't know if they have a true "GI".

Settlers Does not have a true "GI" but the Bronze plan has only two main questions. If the client is not Hiv+, terminally ill, or in a nursing home, then they may can get Bronze so long as there are no knock-out meds.

Back