Guggenheim Partners Announces $2.15BB Deal to Buy Th LA Dodgers?

So annuity think tank is a marketing tool for wealthvest? You have a company representing wealthvest and Nathan is a wealthvest marketer so why make the statement annuity think tank is not part of wealthvest or associated with wealthvest? Just trying to understand why you will not disclose to the forum this info?

So annuity think tank is a marketing tool for wealthvest? You have a company representing wealthvest and Nathan is a wealthvest marketer so why make the statement annuity think tank is not part of wealthvest or associated with wealthvest? Just trying to understand why you will not disclose to the forum this info?

Pinkdog, you literally just joined this forum a couple of weeks ago and have made 2 posts. Both have been about Annuity Think Tank and have added absolutely no value to anyone but us (we do appreciate the free branding and awareness).

So we are not exactly sure what you are trying to prove on here but I will repeat for the last time: Wealthvest has absolutely zero control, ownership, voting rights, or interest in Annuity Think Tank. End of story. Do some members of Annuity Think Tank have outside independent contractor agreements with numerous FMO's? Absolutely.

We sincerely hope that clears up any and all confusion. Please feel free to contact us directly if you have any questions. If you post anything else about Annuity Think Tank, the forum members will start to think you are a fake account we created to keep talking about ourselves.

Ok, so back to the original topic.

Sheryl Moore recently posted this on her LinkedIn group's discussion about this article.
Sheryl Moore • "Okay- here is the latest. I was told that Best is unconcerned about this transaction and that IF the insurance companies' money is used at all for this transaction, will be very little of it. Plus, the amount they are talking about using for the purchase is less than 1% of the companies' total assets."

Is this a reasonable position for Best to take?
If the assets used for this purchase really do represent less than 1% of the companies' assets does it really matter?
My personal concern has less to do with the use of SBLI and Equitrust assets (though I am concerned about that) and more to do with the decision making at the top.

Just my humble opinion.

Last edited:

Im trying to understand their association.

Latest posts

Back