Guy has BOTH MediGap and MAPD

Point is they are giving the MAPD 7-8000.00/year, whether they specifically break it down by 170.10 of it being Part B premium or whatever. They aren’t going to pay claims if they are funding the MA plan was the point.
And I've heard more for DSNP types. IDk how true that is but word on the street.

Thank you all for putting up with my derelict ignorant newbie questions or having to stomach some of my posts. Had I sat down and took a break I'd have found this, but glad most ya'll who answered knew and told me....

It was right on Page 35 2022 Choosing a Medigap Policy Guide.

Since I posted this, it has come up again. The BOTH situation. Weird. Almost same type of scenario only this guy had prostatectomy, full on chemo, radiation etc. What's weird is that I'm expecting him to say, hey I had a ton of bills, wtf....this one didnt either, said no outlandish bills, but maybe there's a long lag in billing...or maybe his $2200 month income he just filled out the one-page form to lick those co-pays gone. Our hospital is great for this...I'll talk more to him next month and make sure he gets the implications. turned out this ones my neighbor, one mile down the road...picked my card up at the local diner we all go to...

one other guy this week did ask to go back to his MG and off his MAPD, not my client, one of our other agents...sadly prob too late for him.

I have all month off of other job. I'm slowly dumping that and spending time on all the ins and outs of medigap this month that I missed during the whirlwind year. So hopefully there won't be any more derelict newbie questions. Great year, great learning, no harm done, most my leads and clients were mailers and already MAPD, and whtvr whtvr.

Back