Hakim Insurance Marketing is a Joke! Beware!!

I love this. Thanks for sharing it. It was no picnic I promise. The business climate was corrupt as ever - street crime was minimal.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I think that was a gay pride festival.

Don't joke about gays on here - you might get threatened to get sued by Hakim like I was. I have all of the email exchanges. I teased him why he did not have a wife & children. I said either he was into his work or gay. I did not mean it in a negative way - just small talk.
Next email to me from Hakim was he was going to sue me for talking about his sexual orientation.
I said what?
I don't care what sexual orientation anyone is. Just don't get in my face about it.
But to sue me for this?
What has this business come to?
A bunch of dogs.
What happened to NALU? Where 100's of professional insurance agents got together and had lunch once a month from different companies. We all stood together.

These are pellet guns - they are not real. IF this is Ukraine at all. It seems to be more Muslim style music instead of Ukraine. I was there 6 years and don't ever remember seeing anything like this.
Thanks for the heads up BigNeb! Like you, I'm wanting to get established in the Final Expense Telephone Marketing Arena and build and agency here, but I'm not sure of credible lead vendors. This helps narrow the list. I wish you the very best.

Any good place recommended for "Live Transfer Phone Leads" that others have tried? Thank You

Allen Bret
[email protected]

Respect Yourself
Others Will Follow

Try brokersrevolution.com - Matt McCray is excellent to work with. Always goes the extra mile when working with us.

Last edited:
I was doing my research and I must admit, there were a lot of negative comments about Hakim, then if you look closer most of it is from one person. One person looks like they were not happy and displayed it all over the internet. I looked at the BBB page and they only have one complaint and it has been closed, I am assuming its the same person. I have a partner that tried the pre set appointments they offered and he loves them. When does the "scam" set in? Bigneb looking forward to your response so I can warn if neccessary.

[FONT="Arial","sans-serif"]I agree – I have participated in severalforums, groups from LinkedIn, and general research online looking for the bestleads for Final Expense. The result there is no magic bullet that will deliveryou the perfect qualified lead. It seems suspect the person who suggestedfiling a complaint against Hakim is also from a lead generating company. I haveused directmail leads, voicemail leads and presets. There are always going tobe issues with buying presets REGARDLESS of the source; if anyone saysdifferent their not being honest. The best appointment is the one you makeyourself. If you rely on presets then you should be prepared for some good andsome bad. [/FONT]

[FONT="Arial","sans-serif"]I have been working Hakim’s leads for the pastfour months, have there been issues? Yes of course. However, over that time Ihave not spent more than $2000 on preset appointment leads and have made backthat investment 4 times over. This past month between my business partner and I(him working 1 to 2 days a week and myself working 2 to 3 days a week) we haveplace $15,139 in business using Hakim’s preset appointments only – not usingreferrals. With their bonus program we will not have to spend any of our ownmoney to keep us busy for all of July and still have enough lead money leftover to add a couple of new agents to our downline providing them with leads.[/FONT]
[FONT="Arial","sans-serif"]Outsideof internet leads –which I personally find ridiculously over priced and overvaluedfor final expense, if you cannot sell policies using Hakim’s final expense leadsthen maybe it’s your presentation that’s the issue. If you are looking for alead company to produce you leads whether preset appointment, direct-mail,telemarketed, etc that will have people waiting at the door with theircheckbook in hand, then dream on…there’s no such company. At the end of the dayactivity and a good presentation is the answer to success.[/FONT]

Tearman,

What I said was that I am on the board of the local BBB [specifically the Williamson County BBB here in TN.] That Hakim does have a good BBB rating = A. That if indeed one feels they are not being treated correctly, a scam or whatever it is, the BBB checks folks out. I've seen businesses due either to the economic climate, change in ownership, philosophy, etc., go from an A+ to F in less than 60 days. [Sommet Group in Middle TN in June 2010 <30 days: A-F] The BBB in your area generally has a feel for these types of things.

I was not nor would I, cast dispersion on someone without personal knowledge as I don't believe in gossip. Thus why I said to call the BBB. That is the best way I know of to get word out to the public.

To my knowledge my company does not compete against Hakim's as you pointed out. Different type business model. I hope Hakim does right for these guys & it is just a communication issue. Typically that is what damages most relationships is poor communication in my experience and/or misunderstanding contracts and/or unrealistic expectations. One could write a book on these 3 issues alone!

FYI: 34 posts regarding this issue before this one of mine.
2 positive that were using Hakim: you & the partner of AdamHallTN
4 Negative that were currently using & trying to fix the situation and/or get their money back: BigNeb who started the thread. brokr741, johnnyg & InsuranceBoss

Last edited:
[FONT=Arial","sans-serif]I agree – I have participated in severalforums, groups from LinkedIn, and general research online looking for the bestleads for Final Expense. The result there is no magic bullet that will deliveryou the perfect qualified lead. It seems suspect the person who suggestedfiling a complaint against Hakim is also from a lead generating company. I haveused directmail leads, voicemail leads and presets. There are always going tobe issues with buying presets REGARDLESS of the source; if anyone saysdifferent their not being honest. The best appointment is the one you makeyourself. If you rely on presets then you should be prepared for some good andsome bad. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial","sans-serif]I have been working Hakim’s leads for the pastfour months, have there been issues? Yes of course. However, over that time Ihave not spent more than $2000 on preset appointment leads and have made backthat investment 4 times over. This past month between my business partner and I(him working 1 to 2 days a week and myself working 2 to 3 days a week) we haveplace $15,139 in business using Hakim’s preset appointments only – not usingreferrals. With their bonus program we will not have to spend any of our ownmoney to keep us busy for all of July and still have enough lead money leftover to add a couple of new agents to our downline providing them with leads.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial","sans-serif]Outsideof internet leads –which I personally find ridiculously over priced and overvaluedfor final expense, if you cannot sell policies using Hakim’s final expense leadsthen maybe it’s your presentation that’s the issue. If you are looking for alead company to produce you leads whether preset appointment, direct-mail,telemarketed, etc that will have people waiting at the door with theircheckbook in hand, then dream on…there’s no such company. At the end of the dayactivity and a good presentation is the answer to success.[/FONT]
This is a "NEW" member. Just joined today in defense of Hakim. Which employee of Hakim is this writing this? I really doubt all of this. We have recordings, bank statements etc... that are all FACTS. If anyone wants to contact me direct before you throw any money at this company. As to complaining with the BBB - I plan on doing that and more. Actually I have better things to do than sit around complaining against loosers like Hakim but in this case I want my $3,360.00 back and I want to warn others to be careful not to go through the same nightmare!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Have you guys read their agreement form? It's advertised as a no refund policy. I purchased their TM leads and my return was significant enough to reorder. They answer their phones every time I call and their A rated by the BBB, so much like Adam Hall I'm curious to find out Where does the scam come in to play?

my advice, tearmann (hakim) as a courtesy to the forum, pay the man.. remember. with a few click , this forum, will know your true id. and don't give us, read the small print.... we read big print BEWARE OF HAKIM INSURANCE MARKETING.

my advice, tearmann (hakim) as a courtesy to the forum, pay the man.. remember. with a few click , this forum, will know your true id. and don't give us, read the small print.... we read big print BEWARE OF HAKIM INSURANCE MARKETING.

Sorry to disappoint but I am not nor have I ever been an employee of Hakim - I am just an agent who has not had the same experience as a couple of people in this forum have. Like a few others I do not find them a scam - any issues I have with the presets I received have been dealt with and my ROI has been great especially when compared to directmail leads purchased weekly.

Tearman, maybe you could use your commissions from Hakim's leads, to pay the gentlemen back...That would be a polite gesture, and win you over in this forum...Consider it an initiation...

Back