Hakim Insurance Marketing is a Joke! Beware!!

Really...

Well I don’t actually own a bank or anything. But if you ever listen to Clark Howard on the radio he has always said that fake visa and fake MasterCard (meaning debit cards) Fall under completely different laws and consumer protections then real Visa and real MasterCards. fall under completely different levels and consumer protection‘s then real Visa and real MasterCard.

I don’t know if that’s true or not. But the whole concept has always seemed really dumb to me. What would be the advantage of using a card that’s attached to your checking account over just using a real credit card and paying the bill in full every month? If you use a card that’s attached to your checking account that means you have the money in the checking account. Just use that same money and pay the bill. You have much better protections supposedly.

Well I don’t actually own a bank or anything. But if you ever listen to Clark Howard on the radio he has always said that fake visa and fake MasterCard (meaning debit cards) Fall under completely different laws and consumer protections then real Visa and real MasterCards. fall under completely different levels and consumer protection‘s then real Visa and real MasterCard.

I don’t know if that’s true or not. But the whole concept has always seemed really dumb to me. What would be the advantage of using a card that’s attached to your checking account over just using a real credit card and paying the bill in full every month? If you use a card that’s attached to your checking account that means you have the money in the checking account. Just use that same money and pay the bill. You have much better protections supposedly.

You could verify this by calling any bank in the world, I would think. But either way, what you are saying about debit cards vs. credit cards is true.

Sure is a lot safer to use a credit card. If they hit your credit card, it will tie up your credit for a few days but if they hit your debit card and empty out your checking account it can put you in a bind. Your operating cash and the money you have to pay your bills is gone. And, it takes longer to get the money back in you account that if it is a credit card. Trust me, I know. Just went through it two months ago.

Sure is a lot safer to use a credit card. If they hit your credit card, it will tie up your credit for a few days but if they hit your debit card and empty out your checking account it can put you in a bind. Your operating cash and the money you have to pay your bills is gone. And, it takes longer to get the money back in you account that if it is a credit card. Trust me, I know. Just went through it two months ago.
Tie it in to Pay Pal?

Back