Hamilton Lead Services. Do They Exist?

Rkirk51

I am researching a company "Hamilton lead services". I cannot verify any of their references. The company is located in California. Their web site lists different magazine articles and testimonials from agents. The phone number of the agent referral is listed under a different name. Does anyone have any experience, good or bad with this group?

I am researching a company "Hamilton lead services". I cannot verify any of their references. The company is located in California. Their web site lists different magazine articles and testimonials from agents. The phone number of the agent referral is listed under a different name. Does anyone have any experience, good or bad with this group?
Yes they exist. call them 818-386-0564. You will get them

Hmm,, Big Red Flag...

Seems to be owned by Paul Yudelowitz who apparently either owns or has owed several lead companies.

Strictly based on their current website, I'd pass. They're using Yahoo's Site Builder. Site claims they've seen selling leads since '02 but that site's been running for less than a year. So the question is, what happened to the other sites before this one?

Last edited:
Seems to be owned by Paul Yudelowitz who apparently either owns or has owed several lead companies.

Strictly based on their current website, I'd pass. They're using Yahoo's Site Builder. Site claims they've seen selling leads since '02 but that site's been running for less than a year. So the question is, what happened to the other sites before this one?

Run away from these guys... Ask them if they take a credit card.

I had talked with this group recently and asked about the credit card and was told it had to be a check at first then you could use a credit card because it protected them from bad agents who would back out of a deal and get a refund from the card company! (That was laughable)
Than I asked for references and was told that I could get one(only one) when I called back to see if it was a GO.
Ff you go and highlight their quotes in their testimonials (like the New York Life V.P) and do a google search they have added their name to the end of the quote to make it look authentic.
Run , rabbit, run! I sense that they are complete bull S-hit.
I suggested he come and post on the forum and answer some questions and he said the boss wouldn't want to because of the check first thing!
He then offered up a special if I wanted to test the water, which was to buy 1/2 order which he didn't want this offer to get out that he did this!
Wow after that I thought I was special!
RUN, RABBIT, RUN

I was ready to write these guys a check but that naggy voice in my head said look a little closer. The cell phone number for the "reference was listed to a different individual. I called the reference's office number and asked if the number I was given was indeed the number of the reference and I was told "no". I called Hamilton Leads and asked for a new reference as I was not satisfied and they said only one per prospect. They did not seem interested in addressing my concerns. Lastly, there does not seem to be anyone with an experience either good or bad communicating on this forum.

You know if any lead company sets rules or conditions you feel uneasy about, WhY are you wasting time talking to them?

What are there 40 to50 lead companies at any one time out there. It's a big ocean, fish somewhere else that is more agreeable.

PLEASE guys.... Hamilton was goldshield about four or five years ago, they morf all the time and their website and spam gets even more clever as new or uninformed agents keep sending these crooks money...

I called them back in September to verify a hunch, I was right the guy I talked to is still there from 2005.... I NEVER forget a voice!

If they have No physical address you can verify RUN

If they Don't take Credit Cards..... DON'T SEND MONEY RUN, FOREST RUN

Please be careful

HAPPY THANKGIVING

Consider me one of the gullible. I thought I researched but did not do so properly. They nailed me with a package of appts. for 1500 and I got none. Of the ones who were actually at the address at the appointed time I was told in no uncertain terms that they told the guy on the phone not to send someone out. Of course, the sales guy will not return a call or respond to email. They are one of the biggest crooks out there. Run, run fast and don't look back.

Back