Hamilton Lead Services. Do They Exist?

They exist I have been using Hamilton annuity Lead Services for over a year. They have been the only one of these kinds of services I have ever used that has actually worked. The appointments I have had have been qualified and the ones that weren't they replaced.

Hummmmmmm........

They exist I have been using Hamilton annuity Lead Services for over a year. They have been the only one of these kinds of services I have ever used that has actually worked. The appointments I have had have been qualified and the ones that weren't they replaced.

Consider me one of the gullible. I thought I researched but did not do so properly. They nailed me with a package of appts. for 1500 and I got none. Of the ones who were actually at the address at the appointed time I was told in no uncertain terms that they told the guy on the phone not to send someone out. Of course, the sales guy will not return a call or respond to email. They are one of the biggest crooks out there. Run, run fast and don't look back.

Funny how the only positive review of these lead companies comes from someone who just registered so they could post their positive review. A lead company wouldn't be sneaky enough to plant the review, would they? Run Forest Run!

I hear they really suck and bad things about them.

How much money does the leads cost you?

See my website BEFORE you enter into a contract with them. Everything is as happened.

Google HamiltonLeadServicesScam
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
See my website for REAL LIFE disaster story!
Google Hamilton Lead Services Scam

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back