Happy with Mega

Explain to the prospect about network discounts and how they work.

The sales pitch here is that you are going to get her a better plan for a cheaper price.

Then add about the customer service you bring to the table.

This should be a easy sale unless she is on Lithium.

Why are you wasting so much time with this prospect?? Move on to the next. This lady will only change AFTER she personally experiences the coverage caps of the MEGA policy.

Just remember, if you don't actually hit any of the caps you think you have the world's best plan. They could have the old Health Choice plan with a $1,000 hospital deductible and $20,000 cap on inpatient. If their surgery was $10,000 they think it's the best thing since sliced bread.

I have a rather tough time getting people off Mega plans who don't use healthcare often. These people who only see the doctor once or twice a year and on no meds are hard to move.

I've found that as well. I had one stick with it because they covered maternity. The plan had tons of holes in it, but they knew it and didn't care because it met their budget and covered maternity at a much cheaper price than anything I could offer.

two years ain't long.....

Why are you wasting so much time with this prospect?? Move on to the next. This lady will only change AFTER she personally experiences the coverage caps of the MEGA policy.

I know... I have called this lady everyday for the last 2.5 years and she still won't buy... I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong? :nah:

Maybe someone can give me some tips...

Back