Harry from Jersey

Good to see that you haven't lost your touch of posting bullshite. Do you ever have anything to post about actual insurance?

Seriously, you got the job of forum troll so you can stop now.

Rick

well thank you rick.

to answer your question, yes i have made a few posts about actual insurance, however i believe the title of this thread is "Harry from Jersey"...

Harry
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
You had me laughing so hard my wife thought there was something wrong with me....

And Yes I realize I've set myself up for some post from some of you guys.

glad u got a moment of brief humor out of it.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Oh, Peter. We're two peas in a Harry pod. :laugh:

please don't encourage me :-)

Last edited:
Good to see that you haven't lost your touch of posting bullshite. Do you ever have anything to post about actual insurance?

Seriously, you got the job of forum troll so you can stop now.

Rick

At least this troll has a sense of humor. :twitchy:

i spent damn near the whole day responding to these "troll" comments on 2 threads that were started by me out of boredom. :goofy:

people should learn the definition of words before they use them. if they did, they wouldn't sound so ****** stupid. coming to a "Harry from Jersey" thread in a section titled "Introductions" calling me a "troll" makes them a ???

sad thing is that those that need to get it prolly didnt. to waste anymore time trying to show it to them would be a further waste of time.

so here goes, for those of you who insist on calling me a troll, let me reintroduce myself. Hi my name is Harry the troll and i'm from jersey.

now that i've accepted the troll thing im gonna try my hardest to ignore any more **** *** comments. :SLEEP:
-------------
time to go find wheeler and get back to running our tiki bar in tampa :D

Last edited:
i spent damn near the whole day responding to these "troll" comments on 2 threads that were started by me out of boredom. :goofy:

people should learn the definition of words before they use them. if they did, they wouldn't sound so ****** stupid. coming to a "Harry from Jersey" thread in a section titled "Introductions" calling me a "troll" makes them a ???

sad thing is that those that need to get it prolly didnt. to waste anymore time trying to show it to them would be a further waste of time.

so here goes, for those of you who insist on calling me a troll, let me reintroduce myself. Hi my name is Harry the troll and i'm from jersey.

now that i've accepted the troll thing im gonna try my hardest to ignore any more **** *** comments. :SLEEP:
-------------
time to go find wheeler and get back to running our tiki bar in tampa :D

see now you are learning......this is your best post ever.......better than the first 20,,,,,,,,

Back