Has anyone ever done TV Advertising?

I think I'm a good salesman, but I've definitely tried some marketing methods that didn't generate enough prospects, or generated the wrong prospects.

In another life, I was in ad sales (all print, but I needed to be familiar with other media as well). So here's my 2 cents worth: I think TV could work for a small agency, but there are a lot of variables that affect a mass medium like TV. If you've got some bucks to throw at TV, I'd put out a few of them to hire a local ad agency. Don't try to DIY.

I’m thinking of Better Call Saul. Once upon a time, I wanted to be a lawyer. I was a Paralegal for 14 years. I may still become an attorney one day. There are people who are Doctors and Lawyers, why Not Insurance Agents and Lawyers. I just want to have my own business and be a good agent/ Broker and a good marketer because at the end of the day, that’s what it’s all about. Marketing.
I'm sure I've read that there are insurance agent/ lawyers. They work in the Home Office. :yes:

I am considering doing a TV Commercial for Medicare and Life Insurance. It will be compliant and all that, just will show my agency as a Brokerage. Has anyone else ever tried this?

I'm interested in the cost to do this. We are in the process of generating commercials for the internet. The will run on youtube primarily. I'm under the impression that we can deliver these ads at a much lower price point than TV. If you come up with numbers, let me know.

We have a studio to create this type of product, so maybe we can help.

Back