Has anyone Heard of Dream Source Consulting LLC AND THE Predictable Premium system

Funny story, I receive recruiting emails on a weekly basis on LinkedIn. 95% of the time I say no thank you. Sometimes, for sake of knowing what competitors are offering, and because in all reality, right now my agency isn't really hiring and I often have friends looking for agencies (and they sometimes offer a referral bonus that I'll gladly take!), I'll engage in a conversation asking for details. Well today I received an email asking if I was interested in the Predictable Premium system. I have 0 interest in selling 100% life insurance, nor would I subject any of my friends to that, however, it peaked my interest enough to do a google search because I knew there had to be some dirt out there. Sure enough I found a BBB page under the guy, sorry forgot his name already, with several bad reviews, and then found this thread. Not that I was ever even interested, but I like a good drama story on a Sunday morning! Now off to read the law suit somebody posted a link to! Thanks for the good info guys! Happy to say, you all gained a member just because of it!

Reactions: DHK

Latest posts

Back