Has anyone used Yodle?

Yodle is extremely high priced.

They can give you ranking results centered from your business address, on average 5-30 miles at most. I have seen them successfully place people on the front page - just super expensive.

Its all about ROI - Showing up on the front page doesnt guarantee you a return. You should look at your local area see which agencies are advertising currently and in what areas. Do a little local market research to see if it would even drive the right kind of calls to you.. If you are out in the middle of nowhere showing up locally is going to do squat for you. If your in St Paul and on the front you might get different results...

Personally I would recommend looking into PPC and limiting the budget. Do a test run and see if the calls you are getting off the internet are the right kind.
Through PPC you will get on the front page right away - after a pumping a few hundred into ppc you will known where you stand in terms of internet leads.

If you are liking the leads then you can pump $$$ into showing up on an unlimited click basis with SEO.

I'm having my website done right now, so I'm curious - who do you go to for PPC? Straight to google? third party providers?

Yodle has been talking with our agency about... Thanks

Spell name correctly, you should learn!
200px-NewYoda2.png

Back