Have you heard of Plan G Plus yet?

When I used to work for Humana in the call center in 2018-19, they used to tell us that in part due to having one rate increase a year and a commitment to being competitive, they are right there with the leading sup carriers on price stability.

Like so many carriers, they have pockets where (I suppose) they might be competitive.

I have worked the GA market (Medigap only) since 2010. Prior to 2020 or so, the only Medigap that was somewhat competitive was HDF. I actually wrote a few of those but I have no idea why. Other carriers were much easier to work with.

They did not have a working e-app and the fax line went . . . somewhere.

In 2020 (or maybe a year or so earlier, they introduced a G plan. It was moderately competitive but now it isn't. They are back to having nothing to offer that I can see.

You can put me in the "I don't move clients every 2 - 3 years" club. Some never move, others perhaps 5 years or so.

I have no idea who told you Medigap clients move every 2 - 3 years. Sounds like a manager that couldn't sell life rafts from a neon lighted booth on the Titanic.

And most of my clients stay with me until the hearse comes to pick them up.

What I really like, and so do my clients, is no hassle claims. No referrals, pre-authorization, denials, yada, yada, yada . . .

Life is good.

What I really like, and so do my clients, is no hassle claims. No referrals, pre-authorization, denials, yada, yada, yada . . .
Funny I was just saying that a few minutes ago. I was moving a customer to BCBS from a closed block to save her money and I mentioned that with a Med Supp the only thing she has to do is make sure there's money in her checking account for the bank draft. :yes:

Latest posts

Back