Haven Life/ Mass Mutual

The sale is done by the consumer with no agent getting involved. I just have to figure out how to drive them to me.

Doesnt have to be. Someone comes to you for a small term policy, you just email them the link. You meet someone at the golf course and they say "I need to get a life policy" ... you just say "I will text you a link". Your friend or relative mentions needing life insurance but you dont want to be pushy about it, text them the link.

Put the link in your email address. On your business card. It doesnt have to be web traffic, its just an easy & quick avenue for clients to get coverage.

The hot market for this type of term insurance is divorce lawyers. Divorce lawyers want the term issued quickly so that they can file with the court and usually people getting divorced are not interested in any factfinding to find out how much insurance is actually needed. Whatever the lawyer says is needed is usually OK with all sides and it gets issued in minutes in some cases. If you have divorce lawyers in your network, make sure they know about you and how you can help them expedite divorce cases. They get paid faster when their cases move.

I would imagine SBA loans as well. Clients often find out, and/or put off the life part untill it is time too fund. Then the need there coverage NOW!

I would imagine SBA loans as well. Clients often find out, and/or put off the life part untill it is time too fund. Then the need there coverage NOW!

Not sure if they offer business life insurance in this simplified/accelerated issue offering, but maybe.

great idea regardless for referrals

Latest posts

Back