HBW

I can't believe this is even questioned. Anyone who's truly serious about financial planning should look far far beyond an MLM. Geez.

Think about it, would YOU take financial advice from an MLM person? How about an 8% front-loaded Primerica fund? Yeah, baby!
You didn't use a smilie. Some might think you're serious.:policeman:

Next time, write:

How about an 8% front-loaded Primerica fund? Yeah, baby!:goofy:

Rick

From a couple of standpoints I can see your comparison of our industry to the hierarchical structure in an MLM, but I hope that's the end of the similarities. Many industries and distribution systems in our country have various levels and channels to go through and profits are distributed accordingly.

MLM's on the other hand, are introduced to anyone and everyone who will listen. There are no real "qualifications" to "join." The goal of fast and easy money is the enticement, while the product or service is secondary to the "opportunity."

The real money is made through recruiting, and the majority of those recruited don't have what it takes to do it. Products are offered from people who have a knowledge based upon a single source of propaganda i.e., their own company. I don't see many (insert MLM here) people involved in professional organizations.

I hope that isn't how our industry is viewed.

LOL, Back in the day, When I worked for A.L. WIlliams, Recruits would ask me, "Is this an MLM", Id say, "No, Those are illegal."

Haha, I was a young guy, didnt know any better, and Honestly thought that A.L. Williams (Primerica) was the best company in the world. I was brainwashed.

You find that most MLMers, honestly think they are going to be millilonares, well at least I did.

What exactly does HBW bring to the table that a FMO offering 100% life contracts plus support and the ability to build a down line doesn't offer?

Can you share a list of who these FMOs are that offer 100% life contracts plus support and the ability to build a down line? If they do offer the ability to build a down line would that not make them multi-level marketing also?

If what you say about the above FMOs are true I would say they both offer pretty similar things. Although HBW does offer a Securities contract also with low minimums to maintain.

I'm seriously interested in an FMO like you spoke about though.

Thanks

Sure people can get individual contracts with carriers, but you have to consider the the option of building a team. Here is video of the compensation plan just from the insurance side.
HBW - Compensation Consider personal production compared to a team.

HBW supports series 6,63,26 and 65. Has a debt reduction program HBW - Helping Build Wealth - Cornelius Key and a mortgage program Untitled Document along with other products HBW - Products

HBW allows independent agents to pick and choose what products they wish to offer. If someone is a Life agent and they want a mortgage product they can contract with HBW just for that product line. same with the other products. There are no recruiting requirements at HBW. It's pretty cut and dry. If you see a product at HBW that someone would like to market do it. If not hey that's great too. It is what it is and the compensatin video breaks it down. Not all things are for all people.

HBW is a financial services marketing organization with a mlm compensation component. There sre no recruiting requirenments. If someone wants to personally produce, more power to them. Team build ing is an option, not a requirement.

The HBW business model isn't for everyone, but everyone can determine what's in their best business interest. Take it or leave it. It's not that complicated. I have some people who just want to market the mortgage products. It's about choice. Not all things are for all people.

Can you share a list of who these FMOs are that offer 100% life contracts plus support and the ability to build a down line? If they do offer the ability to build a down line would that not make them multi-level marketing also?

If what you say about the above FMOs are true I would say they both offer pretty similar things. Although HBW does offer a Securities contract also with low minimums to maintain.

I'm seriously interested in an FMO like you spoke about though.

Thanks

C'mon man. Another one. Did you come here looking for advice on getting your insurance business back on track or are you looking for some other agents here to validate your decision to join HBW? If it's the latter let me save you some time...you're in the wrong place.

The answer to your question above is...just pick one...nearly every single one of them will give you a 100 points if you're building.

...if that agent decides HBW isn't for them they can just go and take their team with them if they so choose. Yet if they wanted to come back they could, that comes down from the CEO.

...no noncompete in the agent agreement....

I think you are not acquainted with the actual truth.

Something people may not know is HBW supports series 65. The RIA side is going to be HUGE. Building a team at HBW is an option. HBW just has a MLM compensation structure for those who wish to build a team. Team building or personal production the individual has the option to decide what's in their best business option.

Not all things are for all people, but the RIA side is impressive.

Something people may not know is HBW supports series 65. The RIA side is going to be HUGE. Building a team at HBW is an option. HBW just has a MLM compensation structure for those who wish to build a team. Team building or personal production the individual has the option to decide what's in their best business option.

Not all things are for all people, but the RIA side is impressive.

What makes the RIA side impressive?

Sorry for the late reply Mr. Joker. What is impressive about the RIA program is the Advisers will not have to personally manage assets if they choose not to. We will be able to use third party money managers who will use active money management. I kind of look at it like this. A new person can get 65 licensed. Now what. They go see a potential client. The client ask well what experience do you have? The agent could say, well I was just licensed last week. Then the agent can say I may not have alot of experience, but let me share with you money managers who do.

Agents are able to take this approach to businesses, wealthy individuals and middle income.. An agent can gather assets under management and build a good income. Then you take in the effect of compounding of the assets under management and the potential income can be impressive. This is from the personal production side. Throw in the potential overrides from a team and it there can be some serious income generated. Now consider this basically no one else is currently doing this and HBW is going national with the RIA program..Of course at HBW there are no requirements for anyone to offer any specific product. So let's say a CPA would like to offer their clients money management. All they would have to do is get 65 licensed and come to HBW. Now for the person who loves their job. Well they could come to HBW ( Part-Time) get 65 licensed and over the course of years they can just build up assets under management. So what if it takes 15 years to get 10, 20 Million under management?

So in my limited opinion. Be it from personal production or with a team, this program has the potential top be huge.

Last edited:
Back