• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

HC.Gov Broker Login Not Working?

I use INSX Cloud ($129/mo) and I am still able to access applications from 2014 and 2015 at HC.Gov Broker Login using my FFM user ID and password. HC.gov broker log in is still working. I used INSX Cloud for 264 enrollments in IN, WI, MO, OH and it worked great.

The web broker I use is good after enrollment to:
1. look to see status, make sure they are enrolled
2. upload required documents, by looking at "application details", also confirm when/which are required
3. revisit the eligibility letter
4. try to pay online

I can't access their original app from my web broker portal, like to change income, etc. Can't download or see 1095A, either. HC.gov navigator asked me why I had called in changes. I think the message was, maybe if you did it yourself, you wouldn't be calling in afterward about mistakes made, but I digress.

I would have to have access to or create a client account to go back in and do the actions I mentioned where web broker can't access. Working on that now for someone who lapsed their policy, still needs their 1095A, which they say they never received. I am doing it for them and for the practice on this case, never have tried to back link a new account to an existing app.

Good times.

Last edited:
Back