Health Insurance Marketplace

STIBROKER

Like My post and enter the DRAWING,,,,
Texas
Noticed on healthcare.gov facebook they are moving from calling it exchange to marketplace...I guess it is a way of installing feeling of choice..... Texas Health Insurance Marketplace..time to fb this

"The Health Insurance Marketplace is a new way for you to find and buy health insurance, with less hassle."

521996_496891673693406_2008865428_n.jpg

Last edited:
Scott, do you get all of your info from Facebook? Good catch :D
I look forward to helping those in AZ and FL with the Arizona Health Insurance Marketplace and the Florida Health Insurance Marketplace

Last edited:
  • Staff
HHS discovered that a lot of people have no idea what an Exchange is. Also, it doesn't translate into some languages.

This change to "marketplace" was reported (two?) months ago....rendering my "exchange" domain fairly useless. Marketplace sounds better and I nabbed a decent domain back then.

Of the many reasons to stop using "EXCHANGE" and now "MARKET PLACE" , the main reason was the translation, specifically to Spanish.

I bought some "marketplace" domain names, but still kept some of the "exchange" domain names because the media still uses the term exchange. Aren't exact match domain names penalized on google now?

Yes...Thus my point about Ympies.com.

Actually, exact match domains simply lost the advantage they once had. They are still OK to buy. In fact, with some search engines, you're still in business.

And as always, content wins (and links).

Last edited:
Back