Health Rosetta : Is it a new kind of HMO for self-insured group?

Lee, management of care? Is this scenario what does that consist of?

All of it, there is no network. The brand name networks have, to some degree or another, responsibility for care management especially with hospital admissions.

This non-profit definitely sounds too good to be true. These group of individuals seem more like educational advisors, researchers, and consultants rather than an iinsurer.

With that being said, if you can overlook the gimmicky web lay-out and their hard attempts at selling their services, there is lots of information to read through.

It looks like a good idea but also on the shady side. Having spoken with multiple referenced based pricing outfits, not just the sales reps, but the organizations that actually negotiate with the physicians, it's all BS. There might be rural areas that it may work with but most medical groups are saying No.

This non-profit definitely sounds too good to be true. These group of individuals seem more like educational advisors, researchers, and consultants rather than an iinsurer.

With that being said, if you can overlook the gimmicky web lay-out and their hard attempts at selling their services, there is lots of information to read through.
That is true, they are not a carrier. See the earlier post from one of their users.

I researched them, it's mainly group hacks that are certified with them. Most look to be financial planners or PC shops. Another certification that does little in the real world. I wish I was wrong but if they had any traction I would have heard of them by now.

Back