Health Sherpa 2016-Economics and Marketing 101

I don't know about anyone else but I find the title of this thread really offensive for reasons I can't really explain other than it's insulting to Health Sherpa as well as unprofessional.

FLM2, after reading this, I re-visited the post from AmenEses54 that started this thread. Just glanced at it briefly when he/she started it. You're right..there seems to be a hidden agenda.

AmenEses54 started the "New 2 minute ACA Express" thread to promote ACA Express on July 17th.

Six days later he/she starts this thread promoting ACA Express again..this time pointing out ways in which he/she feels ACA Express is superior to Health Sherpa.

Reminds me of the old 4-step close that my original insurance mentor (Prudential) taught us in the late 1980's. If we got to step 4, it involved pulling out a nose-hair to make your eyes water, before describing how sorry you felt for the family of the stubborn husband/dad who wouldn't buy the life policy.

This thread is AmenEses54's "Step 2". :twitchy:

FLM2, after reading this, I re-visited the post from AmenEses54 that started this thread. Just glanced at it briefly when he/she started it. You're right..there seems to be a hidden agenda. AmenEses54 started the "New 2 minute ACA Express" thread to promote ACA Express on July 17th. Six days later he/she starts this thread promoting ACA Express again..this time pointing out ways in which he/she feels ACA Express is superior to Health Sherpa. Reminds me of the old 4-step close that my original insurance mentor (Prudential) taught us in the late 1980's. If we got to step 4, it involved pulling out a nose-hair to make your eyes water, before describing how sorry you felt for the family of the stubborn husband/dad who wouldn't buy the life policy. This thread is AmenEses54's "Step 2". :twitchy:

Yep. That's why I posted what I did above.

It's as if we're getting the hard sell on why NOT to use HS and use ACA instead.

Funny how this biz changed so quickly, as it was just a few years ago that we were discussing norvax vs. Quote it differences

Yep. That's why I posted what I did above.

It's as if we're getting the hard sell on why NOT to use HS and use ACA instead.

The OP has a rather strange posting history on this forum, if you go back to last year he is all over the place with this and has cracked on both HS and ACA Express.

I don't know why he has these issues but it doesn't change my opinion that this topic is really insulting to HS, if I owned HS his account would already by frozen and he would have been told to find someone else to bother.

The OP has a rather strange posting history on this forum, if you go back to last year he is all over the place with this and has cracked on both HS and ACA Express.

I don't know why he has these issues but it doesn't change my opinion that this topic is really insulting to HS, if I owned HS his account would already by frozen and he would have been told to find someone else to bother.

Dear Poster,
Are you some type of Health Sherpa Nanny?
I don't understand why you take it so personally, I posted due to the fact that Health Sherpa (Ning), did not and has not responded to the same text I posted and emailed to them.
It's not your place to vent your personal comments and insinuations to HS on this forum. FLM2, "man up", and if you have any uncalled comments, answer me personally.
Looks like many posters answer as "health insurance compliance cops" and not colleagues.

Last edited:
Dear Poster,
Are you some type of Health Sherpa Nanny?
I don't understand why you take it so personally, I posted due to the fact that Health Sherpa (Ning), did not and has not responded to the same text I posted and emailed to them.
It's not your place to vent your personal comments and insinuations to HS on this forum. FLM2, "man up", and if you have any uncalled comments, answer me personally.
Looks like many posters answer as "health insurance compliance cops" and not colleagues.

1. I'm not your colleague.
2. If I owned HS and you sent me that email I would have deleted it in 2 seconds and suspended your account, it is both insulting and unprofessional
3. This is a public forum, anyone can comment on anything.

As for anything else, I have no clue what you are saying and doubt anyone else does either.

Respectfully, with the permission of Taterpeeler:

"I can't spell, I can't write..... and I can't be bothered if you dont like it."

Amen - No offense meant but a lot of people feel you have some type of hidden agenda against HS. It's quite apparent. After 10,000 posts, you learn to recognize these things.

Hamels Insurance Agency
Philadelphia Pa
Service And No Hits since 1968

Amen - No offense meant but a lot of people feel you have some type of hidden agenda against HS. It's quite apparent. After 10,000 posts, you learn to recognize these things.

Hamels Insurance Agency
Philadelphia Pa
Service And No Hits since 1968

Quite understandable, but on the contrary I love HS. Last year it was the undeniable winner-- except initially price wise. As to the upcoming open enrollment, we'll have to see.
I appreciate courteous non offensive comments.

Health Sherpa was great - made my life sooooo much easier. Had they not been as good as they were, I may not have chosen to continue helping the subsidized clients. I will continue with them as long as they maintain their high service standards.

Back