Health Sherpa, ACAExpress Etc

I missed the boat on this one during the last OE. Phone and email were going crazy - lost many clients to their just going to .gov.

I've been reading this forum so much I'm going blind!

From your collective experiences, which WBE is the one to go with? I'm asking for a vote.

But are they that important? I've put in and am getting paid on 100's of apps put in directly - but its so damned slow. Getting them to put in their own apps would certainly help a ton - and younger people want to do everything themselves online anyway. For me not to change would be the height of idiocy. I'm answering my own question, apologies :).

Also, is there a one stop shop that offers us brokers enrollment for clients both On & Off Exch?

Off remains very important. For instance here in IL the best plan for psych office visits is only avail Off Exch.

I know I'm months early - but I'm determined to vastly improve on last yrs experience by preparing my huge e-list of names well in advance.

We'll see how it shakes out, what commissions will be etc. It may be the last year for many of us - personally I'm shifting focus to Group.

Thanks,
Steven

If you have the ability to write group, that may be your best choice.

You hit the nail on the head when you said, "We'll see how it shakes out, what commissions will be etc." The peak of the IFP business is over, and it's on the decline nationwide. In some states, the IFP market is completely over.

If the IFP market wasn't in decline, then I would tell you Health Sherpa or ACA Express for clients who are enrolling themselves with your NPN number.

Yes, there are WBEs that quote both ON & OFF exchange (Norvax & Quotit), but even then you will probably send your ON exchange business to Sherpa or ACA Express.

But the elephant in the room is 0% commission.

And the winner in your post above is GROUP.

Back