Hello everyone. Looking for a new home.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I have decided to make the jump into the life insurance pool and am seeking some advice on the best organization that will fit my situation. I have worked in telesales commission-only sales positions from home for over the last decade.
I'd like to continue doing telesales as I live with several family members in the high-risk category in regards to Covid-19. I already have a dedicated, quiet home office with a new computer and a fiber internet connection. I've looked into the different categories and final expense appeals to me as I've always interacted well with older people. I'm looking for guidance and advice as to what companies best fit my criteria and if there are representatives on here to whom I can speak to. Thanks in advance for your help and any advice and suggestions. -Rob

Hi Rob, there are many companies that you can use for telesales. You'll probably have to pick an IMO to go through though, as many companies won't contract you directly.

You might also want to look into Med Supps by phone. I believe it to be an easier sale and the renewals are much higher than FE.

Back