Hello from HOT As @#$$ Texas!!

Sorry I really feel I was company bashing and that wasnt my intent. It was a great place to work just hav a problem with the folks running the show now. I hear its still like that, most everyone has left.....okay bear with me here im new lol...for some reason my lengthy response to Bills question wasnt posted
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yes sir I was actually leaning more towards FE and medsups...actually I looked at your website and its in my business plan to purchase it as I et up and running. Im choosing those two products because they seem simple to learn again and of course commissions on the med sups are nice. Its been a while tho so I need to do some studying/training!!

Feel free to give me a call at any time. 573.544.4091.

Hey isn't there another agent on this site who is a paramedic also? From Virginia? Or is he quitting insurance and going as a paramed exclusively? Either way, welcome. Your other job is tough, have a brother in law in Pittsburgh that does that. Like cops and firefighters (and our soldiers), people can't say thank you enough when we need you!

Hey isn't there another agent on this site who is a paramedic also? From Virginia? Or is he quitting insurance and going as a paramed exclusively? Either way, welcome. Your other job is tough, have a brother in law in Pittsburgh that does that. Like cops and firefighters (and our soldiers), people can't say thank you enough when we need you!

Thanks! Appreicate the kind words

Latest posts

Back