Hello from Jessica

J

JessicaS

Hey everyone!

I've been reading this forum for awhile and decided to finally join! I'm 100% green, I don't even have my license yet! But I'm hoping that soon I'll be able to give back and start sharing useful info!

I'm finishing up my Bachelor's in Marketing and I'm a graphic designer as well. My background is mainly sales with a hefty amount of customer service and support.

I look forward to talking with you guys! :)

Re: Hello!

Hey everyone!

I've been reading this forum for awhile and decided to finally join! I'm 100% green, I don't even have my license yet! But I'm hoping that soon I'll be able to give back and start sharing useful info!

I'm finishing up my Bachelor's in Marketing and I'm a graphic designer as well. My background is mainly sales with a hefty amount of customer service and support.

Come on in we are glad to have you. There is a lot to be learned here and a lot of people that will help.

Re: Hello!

Hey everyone!

Hey Jessica, Welcome aboard.

Back