Hello...I'm Writing a Book

Welcome, to the forum. The person I would like to see write a book is Rick on the TGP forum.

I totally agree with that. Like 'em or hate 'em he has a lot of interesting thing to say about this biz and how to succeed (or fail) in it. He's quite a "character," that's for sure.

I totally agree with that. Like 'em or hate 'em he has a lot of interesting thing to say about this biz and how to succeed (or fail) in it. He's quite a "character," that's for sure.

wait till mine hits amazon....its a collection of all the reported posts and why they should be deleted and what should happen to the poster....it has a whole castration chapter........

Thanks for agreeing!
Like 'em or hate 'em
Rick would write a GREAT book.

Last edited:
To be a poster on this forum you must enjoy expressing yourself through the written word. Insurance knowledge is secondary it seems.

To be a poster on this forum you must enjoy expressing yourself through the written word. Insurance knowledge is secondary it seems.

Is this southern for , you must just love to run your mouth in order to be on this forum?

I've lived in the South for about 10 years now and I've known for a long time what "Bless your heart" really means.

Southern hospitality my patootie.

Back