Hello...I'm Writing a Book

To be a poster on this forum you must enjoy expressing yourself through the written word. Insurance knowledge is secondary it seems.

Is this southern for , you must just love to run your mouth in order to be on this forum?

Actually, what I meant is that so many of the posters here are really writers at heart. I guess that's why we come here often to type our thoughts rather than preferring media that uses the spoken word. When I reread the second line of my post that said, " Insurance knowledge is secondary it seems" I realized how critical that sounded. I was thinking about the writers in the non-insurance sections, religion & politics, but I guess anyone who read my post could assume I was criticizing the insurance experts on the forum. And since my post was interspersed among other posts that talked about which expert could write a great book, it would be easy to assume I was trying to be critical of those people in particular. My apologies for sounding so rude. I regret the way I wrote that post.

Last edited:
Actually, what I meant is that so many of the posters here are really writers at heart. I guess that's why we come here often to type our thoughts rather than preferring media that uses the spoken word. When I reread the second line of my post that said, " Insurance knowledge is secondary it seems" I realized how critical that sounded. I was thinking about the writers in the non-insurance sections, religion & politics, but I guess anyone who read my post could assume I was criticizing the insurance experts on the forum. And since my post was interspersed among other posts that talked about which expert could write a great book, it would be easy to assume I was trying to be critical of those people in particular. My apologies for sounding so rude. I regret the way I wrote that post.

Thank you for the clarification and the apology. Yes! It sounded pretty harsh.

Back