Help!! 81,m,hiv, Massachusetts

Meghan28

Super Genius
Boston,MA
I can't seem to place this poor guy. He has HIV and was diagnosed several years ago. All the GI companies I know of stop at age 80.

Anyone have an idea of where to place him??? PLEASE...

Only to 80 with graded. I don't know that he can get level with HIV

MoO's, actually UoO"s, GI is from age 40 thru age 85. 2 year ROP +10%. True GI, no medical questions, no exclusions. They will take a person in a nursing home even. Priced very well. Sometimes Vantis beats it but that's about it.

MoO's, actually UoO"s, GI is from age 40 thru age 85. 2 year ROP +10%. True GI, no medical questions, no exclusions. They will take a person in a nursing home even. Priced very well. Sometimes Vantis beats it but that's about it.

Ok. I've only worked with their Living Promises. The GI is directly through UOO?

Hey JD, you might want to consider selling the GI products. I know it's not your policy but I got a $900 as earned check from Gerber a couple of weeks ago.

The nice thing about Gerber is that if the client falls off the books in the first year, you keep the earned commission.

Setting the bank draft on a specific day requires a phone call the day of or before said draft date, but other than that, I haven't had any other issues with them.

Here are some rates for a 65 year old male, 15,000

Vantis Life $100.88 Guaranteed Golden
Gerber Life $101.98 Guaranteed Life
Columbian Life $146.51 Guaranteed Issue Whole Life
Kemper Life $154.37 Senior Solutions GI
National Guardian $161.25 NGL Guaranteed Issue
Americo $235.23 Eagle Premier Guaranteed

Hey JD, you might want to consider selling the GI products. I know it's not your policy but I got a $900 as earned check from Gerber a couple of weeks ago.

The nice thing about Gerber is that if the client falls off the books in the first year, you keep the earned commission.

Setting the bank draft on a specific day requires a phone call the day of or before said draft date, but other than that, I haven't had any other issues with them.

Here are some rates for a 65 year old male, 15,000

Vantis Life $100.88 Guaranteed Golden
Gerber Life $101.98 Guaranteed Life
Columbian Life $146.51 Guaranteed Issue Whole Life
Kemper Life $154.37 Senior Solutions GI
National Guardian $161.25 NGL Guaranteed Issue
Americo $235.23 Eagle Premier Guaranteed

Thanks, but no thanks! I gave the MoO number out twice yesterday. Once to a family that wanted coverage for Mom in a nursing home and once to a guy on dialysis.

Not a part of the business that I want to deal with.

Back