Help Finding Medicare Supplement Company

I have a client who has Cigna Plan F. I am trying to switch her to a Plan G, but am having trouble with underwriting. Looking to see if any of you guys have a carrier that will approve her. She is in Virginia. The UW problem I am running into is the diabetes/high blood pressure. She takes 3 diabetes medications (2 pills and Levemir). The Levemir is only as needed, so the insulin limits aren't a problem. She also takes Amlodipine for HBP, HCTZ as a fluid pill to prevent swelling in feet, but some are counting that toward her HBP mediations. She was prescribed Atenolol previously, but came off of it about 8 months ago.
Many carriers are kicking her out due to a combination of too many HBP medications along with too many diabetes meds. She is a non-smoker.
Any recommendations would be great. She has already been denied by Cigna and Everest.

Carter,

Give me a call and I'll have my team and I do our best to help. We're independent, so we have all carriers. Sometimes the underwriters look at things black and white when it comes to meds.

Steve Charlton
248-835-3675

I have a client who has Cigna Plan F. I am trying to switch her to a Plan G, but am having trouble with underwriting. Looking to see if any of you guys have a carrier that will approve her. She is in Virginia. The UW problem I am running into is the diabetes/high blood pressure. She takes 3 diabetes medications (2 pills and Levemir). The Levemir is only as needed, so the insulin limits aren't a problem. She also takes Amlodipine for HBP, HCTZ as a fluid pill to prevent swelling in feet, but some are counting that toward her HBP mediations. She was prescribed Atenolol previously, but came off of it about 8 months ago.
Many carriers are kicking her out due to a combination of too many HBP medications along with too many diabetes meds. She is a non-smoker.
Any recommendations would be great. She has already been denied by Cigna and Everest.
Shouldn't be a problem with Bankers Fidelity for the Standard rate, as long as she han't taken more than 50 units a day in the past 5 years. They're the best for Diabetes/Heart.

Banker's Fidelity for the win.

Thank you for the responses. I appreciate you taking the time to help me. I actually have Bankers Fidelity, but their standard Plan G rate is the same as her existing Cigna Plan F rate, so even though I can get her approved there, it wouldn't make sense for her. Thank you again for your recommendations.

Thank you for the responses. I appreciate you taking the time to help me. I actually have Bankers Fidelity, but their standard Plan G rate is the same as her existing Cigna Plan F rate, so even though I can get her approved there, it wouldn't make sense for her. Thank you again for your recommendations.

Just keep her in your callback file for when you see that big rate increase with Cigna. It will eventually come.

I have a client in TN who is 70. he is taking 4 meds for HBP, type 2 diabetic and had a heart ablation over a year ago.
Will any carrier take him for a med supp?

Thank you,

Back