Help Finding Medicare Supplement Company

I don’t have the time to read that post lost dollar but here in FL plan J never had higher increases than other plans after 2010.

Justifiable comment. I have violated reasonable length on both of my posts. I just didn't know how to respectfully and responsibly say what I had to say in a shorter one. I appreciate the reminder about brief is good.

Thanks for the comment about plan J. I don't know how to factor that into my thinking at the moment. I don't believe I was ever able to get much response about plan J rate information when I asked in the past so I've never considered it much in relation to F.

Oh I’m not saying plan J didn’t have bigger increases. Just that in my area it didn’t

And I do understand where LD is coming from. But like you, I would never switch a client to a lesser plan for the same premium. I just couldn’t justify it. But I do know we he is getting at.

Oh I’m not saying plan J didn’t have bigger increases. Just that in my area it didn’t

And I do understand where LD is coming from. But like you, I would never switch a client to a lesser plan for the same premium. I just couldn’t justify it. But I do know we he is getting at.

As An agent I think too much liability to do the switch, but it does makes sense

As An agent I think too much liability to do the switch, but it does makes sense

Thank you for the comments. I appreciate them.

Back