Help Getting Started and Educated in This Business......

Yeah, if you are broke ... you need to get another job for now ... it won't take long, but if you run a few appointments and make a few sales, you will get a nice fat check within a week or two. My first check was $700 and then I got $1000 the next week and $3000 the next week ... The first few months are gravy ... until you start having a few chargebacks ... then you have to give some of those earnings back; however, I learned to avoid those chargebacks too ... it just takes some time. However, anyway you look at it, you are going to profit selling insurance if you put your heart into it. You just need a system and stick to it ... figure out if you are going to sell life or health or property insurance ... then start with one aspect of that ... for instance, if you go the health route, you can focus on Med sups to start with ... or if you go the life route, you can focus on the Final Expense side of it ... or if you go property, you can start with just doing autos ... then you can branch off and learn other aspects of the insurance business. It's all quite overwhelming at first. I'm still learning too ... but it's been a very lucrative learning curve ... i recommend staying with it!

Back