Help me with a web site

Here are the stats from Google for that term

Keywords related to term(s) entered -

get medical coverage---260 number of Searches for June 08

Correct, in your assumption, very low keyword, site is not SEO optimized

How do you find the number of searches?

I just set one up last weekend using Godaddy.com. They have a service called Website tonight that has templates you can use. It is pretty easy to use. I got it up and running in a couple of hours, and it looks professional. The hosting, domain name and a five page website set me back less than $50 for a year. And it includes some free Google & MSN ad dollars that can help get you a few visitors.

Home Page

It is a work in progress. I may upgrade to a 10 page site down the road, but I have not done anything with it yet. I want to make a few changes to it before I try to drive some traffic to it.

I'm starting to learn godaddy.com and it seems easy enough. I'm making a couple of non insurance related websites and the price is right.

Can anyone tell me anymore on godaddy.com ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I use Godaddy for everything. Web hosting, email, online calendar

They are always available (live person) The price is right and have had no problems with them.

I use Godaddy for everything. Web hosting, email, online calendar

They are always available (live person) The price is right and have had no problems with them.

To be honest, I was just scared to make my own website. I'm old school computer smart. We use to have to know java codes and do it the hard way. It tooks me months to make my first website. They were so easy to mess up also.

I have made template before with other companies, and it took a while.

All my friends are coming to me wanting me to help them make their websites and they want it cheap. So I'm showing them godaddy.com . I found it easy to do the simple things so far. I'm helping one of my friends make a website to sell puppies. She is a dog breeder. I just hope to do a good job with them because I know everyone will see it and it will reflect on me.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest, I was just scared to make my own website. I'm old school computer smart. We use to have to know java codes and do it the hard way. It tooks me months to make my first website. They were so easy to mess up also.

I have made template before with other companies, and it took a while.

All my friends are coming to me wanting me to help them make their websites and they want it cheap. So I'm showing them godaddy.com . I found it easy to do the simple things so far. I'm helping one of my friends make a website to sell puppies. She is a dog breeder. I just hope to do a good job with them because I know everyone will see it and it will reflect on me.

Issue has been addressed.

Last edited:
Echo6gulf & Billy T

I'm an insurance agent and web designer (over 10 years designing) and I just started a design service specializing in insurance websites with the works.

All my websites come with customized graphics, layout, SEO.I also do website re-design or makeovers, updates, and logo design and offer website hosting.

My website packages start at $299 for a 5 page site.

You can visit my site at www.trwebwizard.com for more information.

Back