Help! Need a GI Life Insurance Policy for 34 Yr Old

summerof18

Guru
100+ Post Club
I have a lady who is 34 yrs old that needs a Guaranteed Issue Life policy with NO health questions.
In Florida. Shes 34. For final expense.

Ive called about 8 companies that have been referred and so far, no luck

Thank you!!

Serious question here, do you have an upline?

These are great questions, and the person getting override off of you should be helping you with these. If they aren't, find a new one.

Ive already asked them and they don't have anything, one upline is National Brokers and other is Premier Planning, we are having a hard time because of her age at 34.

I don't know if this will help but

I got an mailer from United of Omaha Life Insurance Company for Whole Life. NO EXAM, NO HEALTH QUESTIONS. 60 day free look, builds cash value that can be loaned upon, coverage available to age 85. For a woman age 45-49 $27 per month for $10,000 Death Benefit.

Insurer can not cancel and premium will never increase, even with age.I am in CA

Last edited:
Thank you, but shes 34,,,,thats been my issue is her age. But I have someone who is helping, he says Calstar will do it. We shall see! :)

Thank you, but shes 34,,,,thats been my issue is her age. But I have someone who is helping, he says Calstar will do it. We shall see! :)

You can always refer her to a local funeral home. Preneed funeral insurance is always GI and goes from age 0-85. No health questions at all.

Back