Help! PEO forcing my client to buy their work comp program

Because they want to keep the peo services, but cut the work comp. I've worked on this at length, and it looks like they have to take the w.c. if they use the payroll. Unfortunate.
My organization has over 100K worksite employees and a CA location. Call me if you want to discuss a potential workers comp carve out.

I am trying to figure out how to separate the work comp so that I can write it.

I'm not sure I understand newera. Are you trying to help me and give me advise on my posting, or steer this into a sale for you?

My organization has over 100K worksite employees and a CA location. Call me if you want to discuss a potential workers comp carve out.

I have an auto body repair shop insured currently being sold and I'm quoting the new owner. He told me he is also looking into a PEO alternative that is offering the Work Comp.

@newera, how can you help me? Especially if I'm going to get $8,000 per 'average' deal.!

I am trying to figure out how to separate the work comp so that I can write it.

I'm not sure I understand newera. Are you trying to help me and give me advise on my posting, or steer this into a sale for you?
I am not sure what PEO they are with but was just saying that if a client of mine has at least 20 EE's and is on our master health we are able to do a wc carveout. Every PEO has a different set of rules.

I have an auto body repair shop insured currently being sold and I'm quoting the new owner. He told me he is also looking into a PEO alternative that is offering the Work Comp.

@newera, how can you help me? Especially if I'm going to get $8,000 per 'average' deal.!
How many employees and do they have health insurance today? You can contact me if you would like to discuss. And yes the average client size is around 30 employees and at 40% of commission of admin fees it would pay our 8k every year.

upload_2019-4-30_11-38-12.png

Seems generous for just a referral. Or is the Agent contracted and does all the quoting and apps?
What is your minimum employee requirement?

Seems generous for just a referral. Or is the Agent contracted and does all the quoting and apps?
What is your minimum employee requirement?
All that I ask for is a referral. I do most of the work just need information similar to an Acord App and description of operations. Five employees is the minimum requirement.

@newera who is the AOR, you or the referring agent?

Whose E&O covers claims?

Is the referring agent licensed with your carrier?

Is this a fully insured product or self funded?

Back