Help with a Case

Philly Fan

Hey guys I have a female client who is 49 years old and had a heart attack 8 years ago, she had a stent put in at the time of the surgery and was diagnosed with Coronary Artery Disease. She also smokes.

Is there a simplified issue level product for her or do I need to go graded benefit?

Thanks!

Hey guys I have a female client who is 49 years old and had a heart attack 8 years ago, she had a stent put in at the time of the surgery and was diagnosed with Coronary Artery Disease. She also smokes.

Is there a simplified issue level product for her or do I need to go graded benefit?

Thanks!
That shouldn't be hard to place, depending on what meds she takes.

Graded is NOT GI. I think you might be confusing the two. True Graded has partial death benefit for death by sickness in the 1st 2 years. Some companies mistakenly call their Modified/ROP polices Graded...which annoys the hell out of me and confuses new agents.

Thank you for your help. Yes, I may have them confused.

So with Coronary artery disease I was thinking I would need to go GI. Usually AIG is my GI but it starts at 50 years of age and she just turned 49.

Do you know of a company who will take Coronary artery disease and she can get a level product? (simplified issue)

Thanks!

Assurity may go level if all this happened 8 years ago. May depend on meds - but, as you explained - should be level day one.

Thank you for your help. Yes, I may have them confused.

So with Coronary artery disease I was thinking I would need to go GI. Usually AIG is my GI but it starts at 50 years of age and she just turned 49.

Do you know of a company who will take Coronary artery disease and she can get a level product? (simplified issue)
Coronary Artery Disease: Bankers Fidelity(Level Preferred), GWIC(Level if no problems or change in medication or dosage in last 2 years), LBL(More than 2 years SIMPL Preferred, within 2 years MWL), RNA(More than 2 years Level, within 18-24 months Graded, within 18 months decline), Sentinel Security(If more than 5 years Level, otherwise Graded)

Back