Help with Finding a Product

scmb

Expert
Have a client 78 years old with $200,000 in a fixed annuity with 3% minimum guarantee.
No more surrender charges.
Goal is to accumulate cash and not provide income.

Can you recommend a product with a combination of a similar minimum with a deposit bonus?

Remember client is 78.

Thanks!

Have a client 78 years old with $200,000 in a fixed annuity with 3% minimum guarantee.

Can you recommend a product with a combination of a similar minimum with a deposit bonus?

Remember client is 78.

Thanks!

I'd leave that one be. You can't a guarantee like that by moving him.

Remember client is 78.

Thanks!

Maybe Glenn Neasham could make a recommendation.

I should have mention that he's aware he won't get those guarantees, he wants a higher potential of making a higher interest rate, my thought was indexed annuity but I don't have a good product for his age.

I don't have experience with life cases of that risk. Mainly write FE. He's also over weight.
Assuming he qualify, what would a single premium give him?

I don't have experience with life cases of that risk. Mainly write FE. He's also over weight. Assuming he qualify, what would a single premium give him?
he doesn't qualify. As for indexed annuity - he has Parkinson's and you would sign him up to a lower guarantee? No way.

----------

he doesn't qualify. As for indexed annuity - he has Parkinson's and you would sign him up to a lower guarantee? No way.
and with a new multiyear contract ? I like this career....

Back