Help with HBP Client

The point is simply this.....he's a +60 year old who needs to learn that not everything is as he see's it. Instead of stepping outside of the box that he lives in and realizing that not everything is black and white, he jumps to conclusions about a persons motivations. Not the first time I've seen him do this. At 60 years of age, refusing to grow, to expand one's understanding, and thus expand one's wisdom, is a sign of insecurity.

I'm not trying to get into a back and forth with anyone. I've made it clear from the get go that if there is an agent that needs help in this arena that I am more than willing to pm them the details. Otherwise, what would have been the point in posting to begin with? This had nothing to do with maintaining anonymity as Somarco indicated (who took the time to go to the IDOI website). I have my marketing plan, my marketing strategy and I am willing to bet it will compete with anyone here. Somehow, the difference in opinions has stirred up Somarco. So be it then.

It's classic forum mentality. Instead of allowing thoughts to be worked out, input shared, you get a select few who take great pride in being the forum bouncer despite the detriment to the forum itself simply because the need to attack is greater then the desire to help. What a shame.

Hey, I never got the memo about Courtesy Week... 'sup widdat?

RJT, you go to the trouble of pointing out the lack of input shared. Yet the only input you shared was to state that you had 2 carriers that would write HBP diabetics in IL and if someone wanted to know who they could PM you for the goods. Your stated reasoning behind this was that you did not want your 'competitors' to have the info. The fallacy with that is that anyone with a need to seek such knowledge would, by deduction, be your competition.

Following that deductive reasoning I am only left with the obvious answer that anyone who PMed you would be given the enlightenment only after they contracted under you. Am I paradigmically close?

Courteously yours-

Fisher

Am I paradigmically close?

Not that I really care, but would that be a 10 foot paradigm pole?

How is the beer with olive oil chaser working for you?

Apparently courtesy week is just for old timers and those how have a problem expressing their inner feelings without being somewhat abrasive.

First prize is a week in Dayton, OH.

Second prize is two weeks.

Paul is on double secret probation. I may not be far behind . . .

Hey, I never got the memo about Courtesy Week... 'sup widdat?

RJT, you go to the trouble of pointing out the lack of input shared. Yet the only input you shared was to state that you had 2 carriers that would write HBP diabetics in IL and if someone wanted to know who they could PM you for the goods. Your stated reasoning behind this was that you did not want your 'competitors' to have the info. The fallacy with that is that anyone with a need to seek such knowledge would, by deduction, be your competition.

Following that deductive reasoning I am only left with the obvious answer that anyone who PMed you would be given the enlightenment only after they contracted under you. Am I paradigmically close?

Courteously yours-

Fisher

Incorrect. There is no fallacy with how I handled the situation. Someone who is in Rockford, Quad Cities, or even Metropolis are so far removed from my client base that giving them this information would not prove to be detrimental to my marketing. Had the OP contacted me I would have happily given him said carrier information.

Thus, your assumption regarding my motives are once again false. So, no, you are not paradigmically close. Not by a long shot.

Bob

PS Keep in mind there is a BIG difference between a competitor and a direct competitor.

Back