Help with HBP Client

RJT is afraid to share his information. Doing so might actually benefit other agents who have clients that don't read this forum.

Bob Woodard likes to be anonymous. Unfortunately, the IL DOI website isn't very cooperative right now so no way to learn his secret carrier.

RJT is afraid to share his information. Doing so might actually benefit other agents who have clients that don't read this forum.

Bob Woodard likes to be anonymous. Unfortunately, the IL DOI website isn't very cooperative right now so no way to learn his secret carrier.

Seriously? Is that the best you have? I'm not trying to be anonymous in my postings. However, I do have direct competitors on this very site and to be quite blunt, exposing my carrier contracts is not part of my marketing plan. And, if it is part of yours, then your intelligence is in question. It has nothing to do with not wanting to help some of the other agents on this forum. But, what I am not going to do is provide direct competitors with my carrier information. If there are agents here in Illinois that want this information then they can PM me.

So, Somarco, before making an assumption as to what you believe my motivations might be, why don't you change your paradigms a bit. While I may not have many posts here, I am by no means a novice at this. Want a reference? Check with Dave Miller. He's a friend and lives about 30 minutes from me.

Bob Woodard, aka RJT Consulting, dba Illini Community Insurance, anything else you want to know?

It has nothing to do with not wanting to help some of the other agents on this forum. But, what I am not going to do is provide direct competitors with my carrier information.

What about helping Illinoisan HBP diabetics that other agents may run across that you never would, Bob? Just wondering...

I guess my paradigm's hosed up.

Seems like someone in another thread mentioned that olive oil is good for that.

When an agent is afraid to post competitive information they must be very insecure.

Last edited:
Back