Help with LTC policy

Nothing wrong with Met for LTCi! Outside of the fact that their programs they send me never work or I can not get it to work?

That's the opposite of me. I have the software for John Hancock, Met, Prudential, MOO and GenWorth.

The only one that loads and works with my laptop (with VISTA) is the Met. I used to have them all working on my XP laptop but screwed up and (upgraded?) to Vista.

For anyone wondering...
Is Vista much faster than XP? Yep!
Does any of your old software work with it? Nope!
Was it worth the upgrade? Definitely not.

JDB, get an experienced LTCi agent to make the sale with you on a standard MDRT split commission basis. Make sure he/she is an independent agent with many carriers...Allianz, Genworth, John Hancock, Met and Pru, to mention a few. You get to watch a pro, you get to learn the ropes, and you just might make a friend for life...or should I say for LTC. In addition, you may avoid being sued by the client that you may otherwise have harmed if you sell something you have no knowledge of!!!

Blessings

I use Stratecision Quote Plus. Quote ALL the top carriers in one simple, side-by-side spreadsheet format or individually. I recommend the Spreadsheet format. Very impressive for your prospect to see that you have done your homework and have really shopped the market for them. Add to that the betst carrier's proposal for a really strong presentation. Works like a charm!!!

Blessings1

Back