Help With Ringless Voicemail Drops?

I dabbled with the RVM on a very small drop

They worked

I barely put any effort into it / did not work them to the bone

Major potential

when they call back it goes straight to a VM that weeds out people that don't leave at least a 5 second message, then the VM is sent to you via email within minutes. Your phone doesn't blow up with pissed off people because you need to screen the "incoming" lead call properly.
Thad Sipple

I don't quite understand this part of it. Won't a lot of people leave 6+ second messages telling you to take them off of the list? I know my lawyer-wife would... and it would be a lot longer than six seconds... and then she would hunt you down and try to sue your a$$ off (although I have no idea what she would base it on... nor would it matter... you still have to spend time/money to defend.)

Seems to me that if this lead methodology is adopted and everyone does it, people will end up with hundreds of VMs on their phones each day and are simply going to delete all of them from any number they don't recognize.

And if there are enough complaints the FTC or FCC is going to prohibit the practice... or the phone carriers themselves will create VM spam lists similar to what email host use (Spamhaus, etc.)

In a society where people are tired of and are rebelling against constant and intrusive marketing, I don't see this as very viable... and I'd surely question the so-called 'success' stats that vendors are touting about the efficacy of this kind of lead generation system.

And those who say "it works" very well may be shills for those promoting it. The lead-gen industry is about as sleazy as there is... always looking for another way to separate the gullible agent from his or her money.

Thad, any numbers on response rate or quality of the lead as you and your agents also use this lead avenue for FE?

Best case had a guy yesterday get 5 leads set 2 appointments. 1 sale for $22 and then sold a husband and wife $222 month, they had 2 crashing UL policies and were in there mid 50's. I say best case because the premium was so high, but again we are finding better social clientele which equals higher premiums and better persistency.

He did not run a full 7500 drops, we ran 2000 drops for him. But each area is different. Based on the math he would have gotten 18 leads and closed a lot more, but that isn't the norm,what we are seeing is 8 to 15 leads with higher close rate and higher value clients.

Back