Help with Tennessee Do Not Call

Michael Haislip said:
moonlightandmargaritas said:
Here's a solution. Call businesses. There is no such thing as a "do not call" list for businesses.

There's also not much of a market in final expense, med supp, or other senior products.

I have a lot of traffic to my website who search for med sup , rx and final exp. I do not even have to search for them they come to me.

insurancecalifornia said:
Michael Haislip said:
Here's a solution. Call businesses. There is no such thing as a "do not call" list for businesses.

There's also not much of a market in final expense, med supp, or other senior products.

I have a lot of traffic to my website who search for med sup , rx and final exp. I do not even have to search for them they come to me.

I was referring to B2B sales techniques. Not much of a market for senior products among 40-year-old self-employed people.

On another note, Oleg, since you claim to have success with generating your own web leads, perhaps you could share some techniques with us in another thread.

Michael Haislip said:
insurancecalifornia said:
Michael Haislip said:

I was referring to B2B sales techniques. Not much of a market for senior products among 40-year-old self-employed people.

On another note, Oleg, since you claim to have success with generating your own web leads, perhaps you could share some techniques with us in another thread.

The Success is simple. You need to create website to be optimized and have a lot of optimization done. It cost money and time. It's not free and probably to buy leads will be cheaper then paying someone to have work on your website. I did create the broker website to join for free and one insurance network which is even better since more traffic and one agent per state but it cost monthly.

I do recommend to work on referral If you ask each your member to give you 5 referral they probably will give you 3 which is not bad. I think that is from insurance agent 101 class....

I do not ask but I have planty referal,too because I am here for client and respond with in few hours or less on calls ,emails.

Client loves it and know when they need something they will call you and they tell their friends. ..

When I had my agency in TN I had a carrier that would give me access to a DNC database. Maybe you should try that.

Back